Skip to content

Moving and Relocation Expense Authorization Request

Moving expenses should be approved in advance. CAS departments must be approved by their respective Associate Dean. Submission of this form, is to request approval to reimburse moving/relocation expenses for a new employee. This form meets Business Affairs' requirement for a memo.

If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Coughran at